Sonido Fulgor

jueves, 4 de febrero de 2010

Variations on Ma Rainey's See See Rider - Allen Ginsberg

Variations on Ma Rainey's See See Rider

I've been down at the bus stop
Buy my jellyroll there
If I can't sell it in Memphis
you can
buy it in Eau St. Claire.
See See Rider
you got me
in your chair
But if I have my fanny
can sell it anywhere
See what I want today
yes yes yes
Need a man who really can do
anything I say
Do that for me
Then I
guess I
won't go away.

Go way go way go way from here
look for all old gray home
I can live by myself and
ring my telephone
Dirty pictures on my new TV
Just now turned them on
I don't need you and your
mamma's long time gone.

Allen Ginsberg March 3, 1997.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.