Sonido Fulgor

miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

Así, justo así.




"Buckets Of Rain"









Buckets of rain





Buckets of tears





Got all them buckets coming out of my ears





Buckets of moonbeams in my hand





You got all the love honey baby





I can stand.











I been meek





And hard like and oak





I seen pretty people disappear like smoke





Friends will arrive friends will disappear





If you want me honey baby





I'll be here.











I like your smile





And your fingertips





I like the way that you move your lips





I like the cool way you look at me





Everything about you is bringing me





Misery.











Little red wagon





Little red bike





I ain't no monkey but I know what I like





I like the way you love me strong and slow





I'm taking you with me honey baby





When I go.











Life is sad





Life is a bust





All ya can do is do what you must





You do what you must do and ya do it well





I'll do it for you honey baby





Can't you tell? 











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.